The all-new Jasic MIG 202 Compact is equipped with powerful IGBT components, a digital A/V display and multi process capabilities. The inverter offers excellent welding characteristics and consistently reliable performance for highly demanding and repetitive weld cycles. This high quality single-phase machine delivers an impressive 200 amps at 35% duty cycle, making the MIG 202 an excellent choice for light to medium duty fabrication work.
- High performance Compact MIG/MAG/MMA Inverter
- Advanced control circuitry
- Digital Amps/Volts display
- High duty cycle for increased productivity
- Suitable for 0.6/0.8/1.0mm wires
- Stable and reliable arc
- Burn back control
- Spool Gun interface
- Wire inching feature
Inverter power source, MIG welding torch , Earth return lead, Gas hose and Regulator, Operating instructions.